Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HD Radio? What a great idea!


If you've heard those annoying ads while listening to your radio in the car, you may have wondered what's up with HD Radio and what the big deal is.

The big deal, my friends, is that it's super awesome!

How many times have you been sitting around thinking, "Gosh, I wish the big radio conglomerates would try and switch formats in an attempt to undermine the success of satellite while making my regular radio outdated, thus forcing me to shell out big bucks for brand new equipment"? If you're like me, it happens all the time!

If there's one thing in this world that I want, it's a brand new bunch of stations, federally regulated by the same organization originally created to enforce issues like signal strength that now deems itself purveyor of deceny and morals and has been contributing to the homogenization of music for the last 20 years, that I'm never going to sit around in my living room listening to!

Thank you, HD radio, for making my dreams come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home